- H5s is a very fast and skilful hockey format;
- It is increasingly being adopted by nations in search of a short format of hockey;
- The guiding philosophy of Hockey5s is its adaptability for grassroots development;
- H5s is designed to be adaptable to the available facilities and for players of all ages and abilities;
- It is an ideal introduction to the sport, enables core skills to develop and is a game to be enjoyed in more informal surroundings.
(source: The International Hockey Federation)
RSI SPORTS approach to building H5s pitches fast and economical
Innovation in base design: RSI Turf Panels
- Player comfort, impact attenuation and field drainage all delivered in a single product;
- Delivers in accordance with FIH-requirements for comfort and drainage;
- Made from reclaimed plastic, lasts for at least 50 years and can be reused multiple times;
- Doesn’t require an extensively engineered subbase;
- Hands the field the smallest CO2 footprint possible.
Recyclable Artificial Turf: RSI Grass2Grass
- Made of polyester, a material that can be reused for the same product multiple times;
- As yarn, backing and glue are all made of the same polymer family, the entire carpet can be recycled and reused for another artificial turf surface;
- Meets all FIH criteria for playing hockey as well as delivering drainage and comfort;
- Available in multiple colours;
- Capable of handling excessive foot fall and use.
Introduce a full pitch H5s concept based on:
- Sanddressed artificial turf in PET (fully recyclable) or PE
- Base panel (fully recyclable)
- FIH approved FIKAGEAR H5s boarding (fully recyclable)
- H5s goals
RSI SPORTS Partners
You might also be interested in:
Our concepts range from performance flooring, to sports infra systems and much much more...
TALK TO US
Contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Would you rather send us an email directly? Contact us at email@example.com.