RSI SPORTS attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and the respect for your privacy. In this privacy statement we want to be clear and transparent about which of your personal data we gather and use. To maintain your privacy at all times, we handle your data with great responsibility.
At all times you can be sure that RSI SPORTS follows the applicable laws and regulations, including the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
- That the processing of your personal data is reduced to the minimum data required for the specific objectives.
- Asking your permission in case we need to process and use your personal data.
- Taking technical and organisational measures to ensure you the security of your personal data.
- Not handing over any personal data to other parties, unless if it’s necessary for the implementation of specific objectives.
- Informing you and respecting your rights of personal data protection.
5555 LD Valkenswaard
Industriepark West 43
9100 St. Niklaas
RSI SPORTS will use your personal data in favour of the following objectives and legal grounds:
- To be able to participate in activities of RSI SPORTS.
- To access your user’s profile.
- Marketing purposes.
- The protection and detection of faults, fraud and/or criminal behaviour.
- To offer and improve the provided products and general/personalized services, such as billing purposes, information offers, sending useful/required offers, the providing/processing of user reviews and providing support.
For the above mentioned objectives, we can ask, keep and use following personal data:
- Identification data
- Leisure activities and interests
- Consumption habits
- address + dwelling specifications
- Information about profession
- National registry number
Collected data will only be used for objectives for which the personal data is acquired.
Disclosure to third parties If it’s necessary, we can provide personal data to third parties for the implementation of the above-mentioned objectives. We use third parties:
- To provide an internet surrounding (webhosting)
- To provide an IT infrastructure (i.a. IT network)
- To provide (and distribute) newsletters and invitations.
We never give personal data to other parties, if we don’t have a processing contract. Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless this is legal obligated and authorized. Personal data can be shared with third parties, if this is authorized by you. At all times you have the right to revoke this permission.
RSI SPORTS does not store personal data longer than necessary. RSI SPORTS does not store personal data longer than five years after the last use.
We take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against illegal processing, examples of measures are:
- We use a user name and password policy for all our systems.
- We make back-ups from personal data to be able to restore in case of physical or technical incidents.
- We test and evaluate our measures on a regular basis.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of your personal data.
Your data rights
At all times, you have the right to access and the right to correct or remove your personal data. On top of this privacy statement is indicated how to contact us. (You can always contact us via the contact page on our website.) You can always object to the processing of your personal data (or specific parts of your personal data) by contacting one of our employees. You also have the right to ask us to hand over your personal data to you or other parties. We can always ask you to legitimize before we authorize such requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. You always have the right to file a complaint to the privacy commission, which is a supervisory authority in terms of personal data protection.
Privacy statement changes
RSI SPORTS completes transitional process
Recreational Systems International has finalized its transition to RSI SPORTS Group. The easier to pronounce and remember name also better reflects the ease with which its products deliver Reliable, Sustainable and Innovative sports infrastructure. To see and experience our new identity, please visit www.rsisportsgroup.com. Here you’ll find the proven Reliable, Sustainable and Innovative solutions we have been known for, for the past 20 years and that we have sourced or developed based on our 25 years of experience.Read more
Significant additional energy savings thanks to Rhenac Sports LED CLS grass growth technology
Energy costs for grass field maintenance can be slashed significantly by adopting a holistic approach that replaces a reactive field maintenance regime with a pro-active field care regime. Understanding what it is that a section of grass needs at that particular moment and acting accordingly, avoids unnecessary wastage, both at the premises and further down the supply chain. Rhenac CLS enables groundsmen and field managers to always deliver the light colour, light temperature, ultraviolet or infrared the grass (seed) needs to either improve its biomass or root system.Read more
KRC Genk embraces Rhenac Sports LED CLS grass grow lighting technology
The Cegeka Arena, home ground to the Belgium topflight football club KRC Genk, has ordered several Rhenac Sports LED grass grow units to support the recuperation of their football turf. From next season, the grounds management crew will have the latest LED grass grow technology to supplement the natural light to the grass that winter weather fails to deliver.Read more
TALK TO US
Contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Would you rather send us an email directly? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.