Recreational Systems International attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and the respect for your privacy. In this privacy statement we want to be clear and transparent about which of your personal data we gather and use. To maintain your privacy at all times, we handle your data with great responsibility.
At all times you can be sure that Recreational Systems International follows the applicable laws and regulations, including the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
- That the processing of your personal data is reduced to the minimum data required for the specific objectives.
- Asking your permission in case we need to process and use your personal data.
- Taking technical and organisational measures to ensure you the security of your personal data.
- Not handing over any personal data to other parties, unless if it’s necessary for the implementation of specific objectives.
- Informing you and respecting your rights of personal data protection.
5555 LD Valkenswaard
Industriepark West 43
9100 St. Niklaas
Recreational Systems International will use your personal data in favour of following objectives and legal grounds:
- To be able to participate in activities of Recreational Systems International.
- To access your user’s profile.
- Marketing purposes.
- The protection and detection of faults, fraud and/or criminal behaviour.
- To offer and improve the provided products and general/personalized services, such as billing purposes, information offers, sending useful/required offers, the providing/processing of user reviews and providing support.
For the abovementioned objectives, we can ask, keep and use following personal data:
- Identification data
- Leisure activities and interests
- Consumption habits
- address + dwelling specifications
- Information about profession
- National registry number
Collected data will only be used for objectives for which the personal data is acquired.
Disclosure to third parties If it’s necessary, we can provide personal data to third parties for the implementation of the above-mentioned objectives. We use third parties:
- To provide an internet surrounding (webhosting)
- To provide an IT infrastructure (i.a. IT network,..)
- To provide (and distribute) newsletters and invitations.
We never give personal data to other parties, if we don’t have a processing contract. Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless this is legal obligated and authorized. Personal data can be shared with third parties, if this is authorized by you. At all times you have the right to revoke this permission.
Recreational Systems International does not store personal data longer than necessary. Recreational Systems International does not store personal data longer than five years after the last use.
We take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against illegal processing, examples of measures are:
- We use a user name and password policy for all our systems.
- We make back-ups from personal data to be able to restore in case of physical or technical incidents.
- We test and evaluate our measures on a regular basis.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of your personal data.
Your data rights
At all times, you have the right to access and the right to correct or remove your personal data. On top of this privacy statement is indicated how to contact us. (You can always contact us via the contact page on our website.) You can always object to the processing of your personal data (or specific parts of your personal data) by contacting one of our employees. You also have the right to ask us to hand over your personal data to you or other parties. We can always ask you to legitimise before we authorize such requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. You always have the right to file a complaint to the privacy commission, which is a supervisory authority in terms of personal data protection.
Privacy statement changes
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our updates directly in your mailbox.Sign up for our newsletter
RSI joins EPSI
Recreational Systems International has been accepted as a member of the European Platform for Sport Innovation. EPSI is a not-for-profit European membership-based networking organisation that focusses…Read more
RSI welcomes Markus Deimling
Recreational Systems International (RSI) has strengthened its LED Grass Grow technology for sports fields team in Germany by appointing Markus Deimling as new business manager for stadium pitch concepts. Deimling brings with close to 30 years’ experience in the flooring industry.Read more
EU-ATS consortium wins innovation grant to realize fully circular artificial turf
The EU-ATS consortium of DSM-Niaga, NextEconomy.nu and Recreational Systems International (RSI) was granted the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award. The SBIR is a competitive program of the Dutch Government which focuses on high quality, sustainable sports fields. The EU-ATS consortium is one of the initiatives that has received an incentive budget, between 400K and 750K, to develop a prototype for sustainable sport fields and turn it into a marketable product.Read more
ARE YOU EAGER TO LEARN MORE?
Contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Would you rather send us an email directly? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.